Monday, March 7, 2011

What are YOU reading?

Let me first discuss my reading habits.  I usually have 3-5 books going at once:
1. Bedside book
2. iPod audio book
3. Car CD/tape book
4. Paperback in my totebag for doctor offices, coffee breaks
5. Manscripts of pre-pub novels on my laptop for reviewing

90% of the time, these are all Young Adult novels, because that is my field.  I read them.  I write them.  I review them freelance for a book scout.

I'll post some of my reviews soon.  Meanwhile, what do you read?  Anything outstanding?  Let me know.

2 comments:

  1. 1: bedside: usually a paranormal romance or a non-fiction psychology, relationship, or, lately small business/accounting-type book {sigh}. Usually paperback, sometimes on my Nook (the original, first-edition Nook).
    2: Sansa Clip (mp3 player) -- podcasts, not books, although often interviews of authors or publishers
    3: Car: Sansa clip -- I don't use the radio in the car cause I'm always wearing my Clip!
    4: Usually a computer magazine, occasionally one of the psychology or anthropology trade paperbacks (but mostly, Sansa Clip and podcasts!).
    5: Nothing similar, but occasionally business articles I've DLed to read and keep.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. MsArchangel??? Is this my Cuz?
      (The Steve Ray Vaughn mention gave it away.)
      What's a Sansa Clip? I don't have an e-reader yet. Nice to hear from you!

      Delete